Production Operatives - Milton Keynes & Bedford
Find your ideal Production operative role with Lantmannen Unibake!
Do you want to be apart of building the Bakery Partner of Choice and work with motivated and inspiring people?
So do we - we value people with drive and commitment to achieve.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. With a wide assortment of Bread, Danish Pastries and Croissants, we offer customers a wide variety of choices for any meal and any situation.
Due to a year on year growth, it is an exciting time to join Lantmännen Unibake and we are now looking for Production Operatives for our Milton Keynes and Bedford site
You will be great at:
- Maintaining the correct procedure for use of equipment, storage, and hygiene standards
- Quality checking and record keeping
- Following instructions and guidelines
- A team player
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Great at working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- General understanding of food manufacturing
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Safety in the workplace
- General understanding of continuous improvement
- The ability to follow processes and procedures
Hourly Rate/ Shift Pattern:
We offer a competitive average hourly rate of £9.82 with opportunities to increase this to £10.32, demonstrating your flexibility by gaining more skills.
We operate 24 hours a day, working a continental shift pattern. This means you will work 12-hour shifts covering both days and nights on a two-week Rota.
- Our shift patterns are:Shift start days are either Sundays or Thursdays
- 4 days on, 4 days off, 3 days on, 3 days off
- 4 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 4 days off
- This isdependent on your shift start day
- Each shift rotation works an alternate Wednesday
- Every shift pattern works at least one day over the weekend
We look forward to your application!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/