Love Mondays by finding your ideal NPD Manager role with Lantmännen Unibake! Reporting to the Senior NPD Manager, the NPD Manager is accountable for the management and delivery of NPD driven initiatives that support the LUUK growth strategy within the customer portfolios of large retailers.
You will be great at:
- Project management and delivery of key customer development projects to time, quality and agreed margin expectations.
- Activating the product strategy in our core areas of sweet, bread and savoury, based on insights from the category vision and in line with the commercial strategy.
- Working closely with the account manager, category managers and technical team on allocated accounts to deliver all customer objectives in full.
- Ensuring a 'right first time' approach to trials and launches, with smooth handover of products to relevant internal cross functional teams.
- Providing a continuous stream of inspirational thinking and innovative product and ideas to the business.
- A self-starter, with the drive and tenacity to juggle and lead a busy project pipeline across the business and naturally have the confidence and vision to overcome obstacles along the way.
- Customer focused with the ability to inspire a cross functional experienced team to deliver ‘service we’re proud of’ and ‘products we’re proud of’ in everything that we do.
- An innovator with a desire to create something new with commercial viability.
- The ability to listen and share the ideas of others and build upon these.
- Good presentational and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and resourceful project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and balance workload and working with teams across multiple manufacturing sites.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/