Love Mondays by finding your ideal engineer role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Providing full engineering support to the site Production team(s) to ensure that operational targets are met.
- Carrying out fault diagnosis and repairs of a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems. To include: - Pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, valves, ovens, mixers, pressure systems, refrigeration units
- Co-operating with the production/technical teams to resolve engineering issues in a controlled/logical and professional manner.
- Proactively and methodically diagnosing machine and system faults on production equipment and resolve issues in the most expedient and cost effective manner.
- Delivering as a member of the engineering team optimal levels of performance by utilising continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Reliable with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player with a willingness to assist colleages
- Great at working to deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and determined to adapt to new engineering equipment and challenges with the working environment.
- A proven track record in engineering with strong electrical and/ or mechanical skills
- A minimum of 3 year’s multi-skilled engineering maintenance experience ideally gained within FMCG or high speed/volume production environment
- Proven experience of mechanical, electrical, PLC’s and an understanding of control systems;
- Formal training in any CI/LEAN techniques would be advantageous.
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/