HR Co-ordinator - Milton Keynes
Love Mondays by finding your ideal HR Co-ordinator role with Lantmannen Unibake!
This is a fundamental role within HR and supports the department with a consistent, timely and professional service
You will be great at …
- Providing high quality administrative support to the HR & Recruitment teams by undertaking key aspects of transactional HR services
- Taking responsibility for own continuous development ensuring HR generalist knowledge and best practice is improved continuously
- Taking ownership of administrative or transactional enquiries and being first point of contact
- Highly organised
- Great at using your own initiative and also working effectively with others to achieve team success
- Flexible and adaptable - ability and aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- An Analytical thinker
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in an HR / Recruitment generalist administration role
- Experience of managing a varied workload in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/