Customer Care Manager
Lantmännen Unibake is the second largest bakery group in Europe with 37 bakeries in 18 countries across Europe and markets its frozen and fresh bakery products for retail and food service markets in more than 60 markets around the world. The company is part of Lantmännen, an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products, which is owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, has 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of more than 4 billion Euro. This strong ownership structure makes it possible for daughter company Lantmännen Unibake to take long term decisions rooted in a constant care for the earth and deep respect for natural resources and raw materials, whilst also providing the solid platform for the growth process that the company has been going through over the last years, both through organic growth and M&A. Realizing a modest € 45 million in 1984, by 1995 the company had tripled in size and doubled again by 2005, only to triple again in size to reach the € 1 billion mark in 2015 (through a very large acquisition in Finland). The aim for the next few years is to continue on this path of profitable growth through autonomous growth and acquisitions whilst maintaining a solid financial position and to realize a turnover of € 2,5 bio by 2020.
The company believes in structured entrepreneurship, which translates in high autonomy of the country clusters. BeNeFrItEs (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain) is one of 6 country clusters, having its headquarters in Londerzeel, Belgium. The BeNeFrItEs cluster has a turnover of around € 140 million, the bulk of which is generated in Belgium (€ 40 mio), Netherlands (€ 25 mio) and intercompany Sales (€ 50 mio), with Spain, France, Italy and Portugal sharing the remainder. There are 3 production sites in the region, all of them situated in Belgium, including a state-of-the-art facility in Londerzeel, which has just gone operational following an investment of € 100 million.
In order to reinforce our team, we are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
His/Her role is to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team, supporting sales in Fieldsales and KAM, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer care agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Proven working experience as a customer care manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English, French and Dutch
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications (digital – e-commerce)
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications (digital, e-commerce, chatbots, AI and Machine learning)
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/