Category Manager IT
Do you want to take on an exciting and developing role for Northern Europe's leading company in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food? Lantmännen works actively to increase the efficiency in our IT and we see that as a key success factor in order to support and develop our businesses.
Are you a person with experience in IT, negotiations and with capability to communicate in a direct yet humble way? Then you might be the right person!
This is what you will do
You will lead sourcing activities including supplier evaluation, negotiation and renegotiation of contracts, extension and consolidation of contracts, and implementation activities. You will proactively review contracts and processes and participate in continuously updating the IT sourcing strategy together with Manager IT Procurement and IT Management. Other than this, there will be a need to handle escalations and manage suppliers in governance.
The role is located in Stockholm and will report to Manager IT Procurement. Travelling will occur but not extensively.
This is what you need to succeed
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating complex contracts.
- An academic degree in the area of economics/law or other relevant area.
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Proven experience of IT sourcing projects and contract support.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English.
- Proven skills to ensure contract compliance.
- A self-starter who is motivated in setting goals and achieving big results
- Someone who enjoys working proactively with your tasks and has excellent people and communication skills, enabling you to collaborate with stakeholders on different levels.
- You also need to enjoy setting structure and finding new ways of solving the tasks that will be within your responsibility.
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or possible disabilities.
What we can offer
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
In this recruitment, we are working together with Effso. We handle applications on an ongoing basis. However, we are happy to see your application HERE before December 8, 2019.
For specific questions about the position and the recruitment process, contact Johan Emthén at email@example.com.
Lantmännen är ett lantbrukskooperativ och norra Europas ledande aktör inom lantbruk, maskin, bioenergi och livsmedel. Vi ägs av 25 000 svenska lantbrukare, har 10 000 anställda, har verksamheter i ett 20-tal länder och omsätter 45 miljarder kronor på årsbasis. Med basen i spannmål förädlar vi åkermarkens resurser för ett livskraftigt lantbruk. Några av våra mest kända varumärken inom livsmedel är AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Korvbrödsbagarn och Hatting. Vårt företag är grundat på kunskap och värderingar som har funnits i generationer hos våra ägare. Genom forskning, utveckling och verksamhet i hela värdekedjan tar vi tillsammans ansvar från jord till bord. Läs gärna mer på www.lantmannen.se.